Learn more about EV's, recharging, as well as Elektromotive's products and services.
There are two CPMS options, depending on your requirements:
- An entry level CPMS that provides remote online access to Elektrobay® charge point usage data including User ID, frequency of use and energy consumption via an online portal (a minimum requirement for charge points purchased under the government’s Plugged-in Places grant programme)
Charge Your Car
- An advanced CPMS that provides open access charging for every EV driver (without membership or subscription, on a pay-as-you-go or free-to-use basis) as part of a national network
- Remote online access to usage data from all your charge points regardless of manufacturer* including User ID, frequency of use and energy consumption (*OCPP compliant)
- An advanced one-stop solution for EV drivers (a smartphone app with features including charge point search by location and by type, navigate to, tariff, status, start/end charge, payment, recent, favourites, and nearby)
- A choice of access methods for EV drivers (smartphone app, mobile phone IVR, and RFID card)
- A choice of payment methods for EV drivers (credit/debit card, credit account, pre-pay account)
- Telephone support for EV drivers via the 24/7/365 helpdesk
- Pricing control – set the pricing of individual charge points by day of week, time of day, length of stay, and by user group (such as visitor, employee, fleet)
- Visibility control - decide whether your charge points are visible on the Charge Your Car live status map on the website and (from April 2013) smartphone app
- Payment collection and management – collect payments from EV drivers on your behalf and return cleared funds to you on a quarterly basis
- Access control - manage EV driver white lists and black lists
- Advertise your visible network to all EV drivers via the website, app and newsletter
- Make location and/or time based offers to EV drivers via the smartphone app
- Monitor real time status, events and alerts
- Communication with maintenance teams on your behalf in the event of a technical problem with one of your charge points.
Note: The Charge Your Car CPMS and service is available to network operators / charge point owners on a branded or white label basis. For further information visit www.chargeyourcar.org.uk or for pricing information on EBConnect or Charge Your Car, please contact us.